1. Applicants with a BSc degree.
2. Applicant who has not got a BSc degree in sports or exercise related area should have got one year experience as a sport coach. Please provide a reference letter to identify your working experience.
3. English language skill: IELTS 5.5 (minimum in subtest 4.0) or equivalent level.
1. Tuition fee will be 650,000 NTD for 2 years course (equals to about 21,600 USD, varies with exchange rate, the tuition fee should be paid 325,000 NTD every year), accommodation fee is not included. 10% of the tuition fee will be required as the deposit after receiving official Admission Letter.
2. Accommodation Fee: 15,000 NTD per month. (Shared twin rooms in the Pu-Yuan Education Training Centre on-campus).
3. Application procedure –
3.1 The deadline for submitting application form will be 30th June every year.
3.2 Two teaching faculty members will review the application documents. Once the qualification is confirmed, two teaching faculty members will interview the applicant via telephone or online via Skype/Facetime. The comments of the interview will be sent to a committee for final decision.
3.3 If the application does not meet the language standard, a conditional offer will be granted. The applicant will be accepted after the language skill has met the required standard.
4. Online entry system: http://acad.ntsu.edu.tw/programme/frmProgrammeMain.aspx
**For applicants from Mainland China -
According to new regulation from Taiwan Ministry of Education, the MSc & MPE programme will accept one student from Mainland China(PRC). The information below is for Chinese applicants.
According to new regulation from Taiwan Ministry of Education, the MSc & MPE programme will accept one student from Hong Kong or Macau. Please use the website listed below for further details and to submit applcation forms by 15th December.
香港澳門申請者請利用海外聯合招生委員會網站在12月15日前進行線上申請 - http://www.overseas.ncnu.edu.tw/content/a02/